Disclosure: Some of the links in this website are affiliate links, tha means you are not paying additional coast to any purchase with our link, I will earn a commission if you click through and make purchase.
Facebook Auto Poster lets you automatically post all your content to Facebook networks such as Facebook. The whole process is completely automated. Just write a new post and it will be published to your configured Facebook account. You can reach the most audience and tell all your friends, readers and followers about your new post. The Plugin is
Here you’ll find the main features that are included in our Social Auto Poster Plugin!
- Allow auto-posting new posts to configured multiple Facebook pages
- Ability to choose which post type you want to post.
- Ability to post content on all your linked Facebook Accounts.
- Ability to shorten long URL into a tiny URL.
- Schedule your posts to configured Facebook pages
- Each Post, Page, or Custom Post Type on your blog have individual settings in Metabox to set different title, account, text, template, link etc.
- Unique URL generated each time for wall post to avoid duplicate content error.
- A clean & user-friendly admin UI to manage everything.
- Works for any post, page or custom post type created on your blog.
Installing the Plugin
- The installation of the plugin is just like any other plugin installation forWordPress[/tooltip Login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add New.
- At the Install Plugins Page click on Upload from the top navigation and then click on browse.
- Go to the location on your computer where you saved the downloaded plugin zip file and upload this zipped file. You need to unzip the file first to get the plugin zip file.
- Now click on Install Now.
- Wait until WordPress has uploaded the file. If it’s done click on Activate Plugin.
- Now you should see a message ‘Plugin activated’ at the top of the window.
After you successfully installed the plugin you will see a new Admin Menu on the left-hand side. It’s called Social Auto Poster. Click on that to get to the Settings Page which should look like in the image below
Create an App
After login facebook click manages Apps button left the side of the menu bar, click Add a new app button top right side, create a new App ID window popped up Enter display name you wish contact email showed by default. Click create app id enter a captcha for security check and page redirected to Add product page by default. Click the Setting button in the menu at left side of window enter your domain name in App Domains tab if your domain includes with www put the same (ie: http://www.dummy.com) or without www put your domain without www (http://dummy.com). After click Add Platform button below in the same window at the bottom. Select platform window popped up click Website button there enter your site URL in the same method I have you told in App domain process your domain include with www put the same (ie: http://www.dummy.com) or without www put your domain without www (http://dummy.com). Upload App icon in 1024X1024 Pixel in the same window (You can upload a JPG, GIF or PNG file. The size of the image must be 1024 x 1024 pixels. File size limit 5 MB.) Select App for Pages in Category in next tab Click save changes button below, (For references see image below)
After this Click Add Product button in the main menu at the left side
Click Facebook login button select a product page chose web in chose a platform popped up window and click setting button in the main menu under Facebook login button enter your domain in Valid OAuth redirect URIs tab in the same method of your domain include with www put the same (ie: http://www.dummy.com) or without www put your domain without www (http://dummy.com). And also Deauthorize Callback URL tab below your domain include with www put the same (ie: http://www.dummy.com) or without www put your domain without www (http://dummy.com). Click save changes
Next click App Review button in the main menu of left side click enable and confirm it
Now goes to dashboard Copy your App Id, click show button in App Secret tab it’s again asking your Facebook Password put it now you App Secret showed you
Now login to your WordPress dashboard and move to the social auto poster on the left side of the main menu then click setting in SAP (Social Auto Poster) then click FB tab Enable Autoposting to Facebook checkbox then Enable Facebook Autoposting for checkbox both post and page or your wish then click save changes
Then move Facebook API Settings copy and past both Facebook App ID/API Key and Facebook App Secret from FB app Dashboard click save changes after save one more option enabled Allowing permissions to click Grant extended permissions
Now displaying all of your FB pages in Auto-post to Facebook tab below click one or more pages you wish to auto post your WordPress posts
In Map WordPress types to Facebook locations: section select As a Wall Post option is better to see your Auto Posts in FB Wall, Select Default images to auto-post if not your new posts featured image is automatically posted with new post
When you post a new post in WordPress scroll down you see auto post option in down click Publish Post On Facebook: checkbox, no needed to fill up rest of tabs Post To This Facebook Account(s): select one or more to page to post after putting all your content click save your WordPress post it will be posted on FB Page also that’s it
Also, read these Articles for your best WordPress experience
THANK YOU for Reading, and do share, please